As we navigate the ever-changing COVID protocols, there may be a chance that we will once again have to postpone the race. If this occurs all registrations will be moved to the following year. We do not offer refunds so it may be best to late register if you do not want to race the following year. The health and safety of our community and all participants are of utmost importance. We will continue to update you as we get more information.